Thursday, April 15, 2010

People Call me "Mr. Fix It!"


So since I am currently in class, I am going to have to throw out a cheap shot. This was my very first guy I had to share with the world I did not approve of. He just really really asked for it and should have seen this coming. In this case, I had to leave his face.

"Dear Diary, he's just so electronically gifted..."

You should know that this is actually someone I did not go out with (even I have some standards... evidently....) but someone who I found in a random search. How can you NOT click on a guy who has made his tag line, "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" (gross...) I couldn't help myself and immediately send it out to my own little judgy list serve of friends-- or "The Covenant" as they shall hence forth be known as. So my apologies if you have already hear this ish before, but it read as follows: (for extra effect, play the Doogie Houser theme song while reading)

Seeing as you all appreciate my current dating situation and humor in general, a sharing moment. Pull up a chair and open the attached. You won't be dissapointed.
1) I furrow my brow... at myself.
2) Look at my watch and work badge
3) I place my hand on my thigh. This is how I stand.
4) Screw smart phones, I can't transfer my polytone rings.
5) I use public bathrooms to take pictures of myself at post them on online dating websites.
6) Call me ;-)
Jokes aside, here's a little gem from his ACTUAL profile. I am pasting it for your entertainment. Doug writes:
"I am VERY multi-talented because I love learning new things. A sample being I can (and have) built a house with my Father and Grandfather, and a computer by myself. I can fix just about anything (people call me Mr. Fix-it), and I am very electronically gifted. "
Get in line ladies...

PS- He also lists "horses" under "Pets I Like"

You're welcome, Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment