
Welcome to Liz and Raleigh's list of top guy's dating profile pics to mock mercilessly. I hope you do too!
Honorable mention: "I just saved a puppy from a burning building"
All you needed was the puppy!!!
10. "The Professional Pic" *
We get it. At some point (probably your senior year of high school) you had a professional picture or head shot taken in a meadow. The thing is, we're not auditioning for a J. Crew catalog here, so save it for your Christmas card/ Big Brother audition tape.
9. "Where's Waldo Pic" *
True, those hidden picture puzzles in Highlights were fun (and ok, still are...) but I've got a lot of profiles to go through and we d on't need to be spending our time finding out which one is you and which ones are your bros. Although we appreciate you letting us know that other people can handle being around you...
(bloggers note: To be fair, men in suits... yes.)
8. "Action Pic!!!" See also: "I'm on a Boat! Pic" *
Sure, when it's Andy Sandberg and T Pain we're impressed. But to be honest, unless you're on a yacht we're probably not THAT wooed by your love for fishing and sailing the high seas. Please note that "Action Pics" include but are not limited to:a) you and your buddies doing shots shots shot shot shot shots!
b) jumping off of things
c) you donning any kind of hunting gear
d) jumping off more things
e) male cheerleading. I've seen it.
I'd equate such pictures to seeing us in a tanning bed. It's nice and all, but do it in your own time.
7. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm Aweeesomeee!! Pic" *
A real horse race with "Action Pic", the "Oh I'm awesome Pic" can be spotted in any number of venues. Here, seen as a DJ in action, I can't help but think that this is the best you can do. If that's true, give me Where's Waldo any time of the week.


6. "One Pic" *
It's an online dating site and you're giving me one picture? This really only means one of two things: 1) You're too lazy to find more than one picture of yourself. Very sad. 2) You are ugly.
Go wild! Find one or two more in your Facebooked archives and live a little. Let me see that hideous face ;-)
It's an online dating site and you're giving me one picture? This really only means one of two things: 1) You're too lazy to find more than one picture of yourself. Very sad. 2) You are ugly.
Go wild! Find one or two more in your Facebooked archives and live a little. Let me see that hideous face ;-)
5. "Blue Steel" *
The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't
anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't
anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!4. "No Pic"
This is such a bad online dating sin that Match won't guarantee you meeting anybody without at least one picture posted.
3. "Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon" *
This guy looks different in every picture. It's like Seinfeld's Two Face on crack. You never know what you're going to get, so I vote just leaving it well alone.
This guy looks different in every picture. It's like Seinfeld's Two Face on crack. You never know what you're going to get, so I vote just leaving it well alone.
2. "Old Pic"
If you're 30, please don't put a picture of yourself in the golden days of high school or college. It's creepy and sad so please let's keep it to a year ago at most.

If you're 30, please don't put a picture of yourself in the golden days of high school or college. It's creepy and sad so please let's keep it to a year ago at most.

1. "Shirtless pic" / "Self Cell Pic" *
If you remember... this was highlighted in one of my first blog posts ever, so I'll save you the repetition. However, I did want to show you the one guy who GETS IT. Come on ladies... You know you love it. He can also write backwards!

*- denotes pictures of dudes I've gone out with anyway. How else do you expect such money content???


No comments:
Post a Comment