Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Dating Horror Story-- Put the kids to bed for this one!!!!

This is a PSA against douche bags! A higher power than myself in the dating world recently had this exchange with a dude she used to date, and I thought it was so amazing I just had to publish the transcript for all. She even supplied the back story:

This conversation is between my high school sweetheart and I. We fell in love senior year and have been trying to make it work off and on again through the years, 3,000 miles away. He was a great guy in highschool, and the older he got, the worse he got.

It was the weekend of our 5 year HS reunion. We all had a great time. Keith asked me to dinner, which I payed for. We went to a bar to see our other friends that were in town as well. After about two hours, I had to leave because I had a law school interview the next morning. I walked over to my friends to say goodbye, and not even after taking 10 steps away, I turned around to see him kissing a random older girl ON the bar. I was shocked that after he had been begging me to get back together for a while, he does this when I am at THE SAME BAR! I slapped him when he tried to kiss me and left. I went home crying and wrote an email telling him to screw off.

8 months later I receive this in my Facebook mail:

Hey. I realize I fucked up, and beyond being drunk I don't offer any excuses. It was childish, and I'm so sorry. I'd call you now, but I figure you still think this msg audacious and daring enough, considering what I did. However, I'd really appreciate the opportunity to mend our relationship.. if at all possible. I very much dig your swagga and enjoy the time we spend together. I value our relationship emensely, miss it terribly and want to talk to you about us soon. Let me know if that sounds ok with you and look forward to hearing from you. -Keith

I respond the next day:

Leave me the fuck alone!! What the hell is wrong with you? DIid you not understand my message before? Who the hell do you think you are? Please, you ignorant bastard, you think a person as good and as nice and sweet as me is going to even consider taking you seriously in any aspect of life? Fuck that. Wow, your mom really popped out a loser. Stop playing girls and treating them like shit and stop using this energy to keep up this pathetic charade you have going. YOU FUCKING KISSED A HO RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AFTER I SPENT HALF A GRAND VISITING YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCK.

I really hope your pathetic life is still going nowhere, you really deserve it.

O and I got into law school, with a scholarship. I hope you didnt. If you did, wow they made a big mistake.

o yeh, and FUCK YOU

He promptly responds:

I never thought you'd be such a raging bitch. I never asked you to come to Atlanta. You told me you had law school interviews, so I took you out to dinner, while you were in town. Don't act like I pressed you to buy a ticket here, and don't act like you were my woman, you never were and never will be.

Get over me, I was NEVER that into you. You're delusional and an irrational bitch, no wonder so many guys have screwed you over so many times. I made a huge mistake thinking this friendship was worth saving.

If this kid ever really does go to law school, maybe he should learn rule number one, keep your story straight!


Get it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment