Monday, May 10, 2010

Six Degrees of Freaky "Frank"


DISCLAIMER-- This story is proof that girls talk about everything. If you're a dude and reading this, don't ever think we don't spread information about your sex life- whether it's our business or not-- to everyone. However, we wouldn't have to if it weren't for the stuff that the rest of this story is made of.

One day I received an email from Frank. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like people with quirky personalities, which often times ends with me woven into the webs of some serious weirdos.

Frank was one of those weirdos.

In retrospect, his emails were probably more weird than quirky... but in the end it didn't really matter. The alarms also should have gone off when Frank described himself as an "unguarded lover" followed by "and a party planner". WHAT??

Now, this is probably a point against me, but I found Frank on Facebook-- a preemptive creepy move if you will. Since I live in the smallest world possible, I asked one of our three friends in common what the real Frank was like.

"He's an interesting guy, how do you know him?"

...duh...

"Hahaha then you should know he's been banging (another mutual friend) and he's in love with someone else but sleeps with all his girl friends and strings them along. He plays games"

I've got plenty of games in my life, so I never responded to one of his emails again. Unguarded?? No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment