Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Where Were We?

So funny story... Some of the gentlemen that I met back when I first started the blog/DC dating scene are still in my life.

One, who I never wrote about because I never really had anything negative or particularly entertaining to say about him and I are still friends. In fact, he picked up my Mega Millions ticket that won me a whole $10. Ain't nothin wrong with that.

Wamp Wamp/ The End Is Nigh and I also keep in touch. It's usually negative in nature, he just needs a reality check every so often. Also, he's in IT and occasionally sends me referrals.

Mike (The Omens) and I talk Mets and Giants. I'm the most surprised about that one since I was so pissed when I dumped him and it was so awkward that we were still in the same Fantasy Football league.

Never play fantasy with someone you've seen naked. It will not work out.

There was another match who had a reprise, but since I have not yet shared part 1, I'll save that for another entry.

My last and (now) most important artifact from Online Extravaganza Part One is actually part of the reason I've relaunched my site, because it's a story so ridiculous it would only happen to me. And must be told. We shall call him Anderson...

No comments:

Post a Comment